Return from Leave of Absence: A Return from Leave of Absence Form including a medical release (if necessary) must be submitted when:
- An employee is absent more than 3 days without pay
- An employee is absent more than 10 days with pay
Expiration of Available Leave and Attendance Policy
An employee is required to return to work at the end of all paid and unpaid leave. An employee who fails to return to work may be subject to termination.
- Any full time professional employee whose position requires certification or who is under contract shall be eligible for temporary disability for up to 180 calendar days with medical documentation.
- All other classes of employees shall be eligible for 12 weeks of leave with medical documentation.
- All leave runs concurrently.
Expanded definitions of these and the entire DEC(Local) and DEC(Legal) policies can be found at the left.