Attention: The Registrar's Office will be closed from June 24th to July 18th. At this time no transcripts or Education Verifications will be processed.
We will begin taking new enrollment appointments for the 2016-2017 school year on June 6th. The actual apointments will not begin until July 25th.
New enrollments are by appointment only.Please read the New Student Checklist below to ensure that you are prepared on the day of your appointment.***
If the student you are enrolling HAS NEVER
attended a school in Lewisville ISD, you may complete your enrollment paperwork online. Please go to lisd.net
for new student online enrollment. Complete the brief online questions. You will still need to schedual an appointment for enrollment
For students that have priviously attended LISD or for families that have current students attending and are enrolling a student new to LISD, please contact the registrar's office directly at 469-948-2518.
*** Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your New Enrollment appointment time in order to fill out paperwork.
NEW STUDENT CHECKLIST
2016-17 SCHOOL YEAR
*** ALL ITEMS ARE REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION***
- Verification of residence: A current Gas, Electricity or Water bill with the parents name. If your residence is leased and you do not pay for utilities, then a copy of a lease will be approved.
- Students must be registered by their legal parent/guardian with whom the student resides. Parent/Guardians must provide Photo ID.
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization Records
- Unofficial Transcript from previous school
- Students transferring after school has begun must have a withdrawal slip from their previous school.
- Freshman students must provide a final 8th grade report card verifying promotion to the 9th grade.
- If parents are divorced or separated, documents with the most current child custody information must be provided.
- IF YOU ARE RESIDING WITH ANOTHER PERSON, the primary resident must go with you to LISD Student Services. They must provide proof of residency (utility bill). Student Services is located at 400 West Main St., Lewisville. For additional information, please contact them at 469-713-5206.
- IF YOU ARE COMING FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY, with the exception of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Western Europe, the student MUST have a current tuberculosis test before they are able to register. This test must have been administered within the last 2-3 months.
IF THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS NOT COMPLETED, ENROLLMENT WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED.
Procedure to Withdraw From TCHS:
1. Plan ahead for all withdrawals (notify the registrar in advance).
2. Parent signature required on all withdrawals.
3. All textbooks, library books, and school issued equipment/materials must be returned for clearance, including, but not limited to school ID cards, parking passes, athletic equipment, and items issued by a teacher that belong to the classroom.
4. No withdrawals after 3:00 PM.
Past Graduates or withdrawn students need to fax the request to 972-350-9338 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current TCHS students request transcripts through the Main Office. Transcript requests cannot be accepted by phone. Requests must be faxed, e-mailed, or made in person. No official transcripts can be picked up. No transcripts will be sent by fax or email. Official transcripts must be mailed directly to a college/university or scholarship and cannot be given to a student or parent.Transcripts are not mailed directly to a person's home. All transcripts picked up by current or past students will require a picture ID and asked to be picked up in a timely manner. The maximum of four transcripts may be requested at one time. Parents cannot request a transcript for adult children.